Meet the team behind the lens of Elite Speaker Showreel Days
There was a time back when I thought:
I could finish it all by myself.
All of it had to be done by me.
Nobody other can perform it as well as I do; only I am capable of doing it.
But this way of thinking had a cost. I overextended myself, burned out, and slowed down.
Instead of getting bogged down in the smallest of details, I learned that my genuine value lay not only in front of the camera but also in strategic and creative thinking.
But as I’ve learned, there comes a point where developing a team is necessary for both professional and personal advancement.
So I made the decision to expand my production staff a few years ago. What you see here are the tremendously skilled photographers, videographers, and make-up artists for the Elite Speaker Showreel Days.
The remainder of the team, which includes our brand strategist, editors, creative and graphic designers, web developers, digital marketers, and VAs, is not visible but is just as important to the success of these. Even one of our incredible team members, Siena, is away travelling and yet finds time to work with us.
I’m thankful for the entire team right now. I love them. They share our passion for assisting coaches, executive leaders, and speakers in producing outstanding sales tools through our Elite Speaker Showreel Days.
I can relax knowing that every client is in capable hands.I’ve made bad hiring decisions in the past by choosing highly capable people without moral principles. But after I found the perfect team members who embraced our ideals, everything started to come together. The process is now simple and pleasurable because to our talented and coordinated team, which provides amazing experiences for our clients.Team building is not always simple.It entails giving up control and having faith in other people’s talents. True leadership is enabling people to make their best contributions rather than trying to handle everything on your own. Together with my incredible support network and production crew, I am standing tall today. Together, we produce outstanding sales tools that enable our customers to engage with others, inspire change, and leave a lasting impression.
The team agrees with our values and goals.
Among these fundamental principles:
- Excellence is our top priority, and we make sure that every facet of our work reflects the greatest levels of expertise and quality.
- Collaboration: I only cooperate with those that value it. It’s crucial to make use of the varied talents on our team in order to provide effective speaker assets. They simply get it.
- Client-Centric Approach: It goes without saying that our clients are the focus of all we do. We pay close attention to their needs, customise our services to match their demands, and establish enduring bonds based on openness and trust.
- Integrity: This is so important to have.
- Constant Improvement: We aren’t perfect—who is?—but we adopt a growth mentality and look for opportunities to learn new things, hone our abilities, and keep on top of market trends.
We also value a friendly and upbeat work environment, a cohesive team environment where everyone feels appreciated and motivated, adaptability and flexibility to meet changing client needs (like travel! ), innovation and creative thinking, and teaching our team as we go as well as teaching them for one another.
We build a dynamic and effective production team that not only produces excellent work but also embraces a good and encouraging culture by living these ideals.
I only wish I had started building a team sooner!